The True Gospel of Jesus Christ
Gospel means “the good news”
Before you want to accept the good news, you must understand the bad news
- We live in a world fallen into sin that is cursed (Genesis 3:16-22, Romans 5:12-18)
- We have all sinned and fallen short (Romans 3:23)
- The wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23)
- All sinners will be cast into hell (Matthew 13:41-43, Daniel 12:12, Matthew 25:41-46, Revelation 20:15)
We have all transgressed God’s perfect law and deserve God’s wrath and hell
The Good News
•God in His grace took initiative and reached out to us. He made a way to reconcile us to Himself through Jesus Christ, His son. (Ephesians 2:4-8, Romans 3:24-25).
•Jesus Christ paid our debt in his death on the cross and satisfied the demands of divine justice. (Matthew 20:28, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19, Colossians 2:15)
•This attributes Christ’s righteousness to us (Colossians 1:22, Romans 5:1, Galatians 4:4, Galatians 5:5)
•This was a once and for all sacrifice sufficient for all sin (Hebrews 10:10, Hebrews 10:12, John 19:30)
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” – John 3:16
The Good News
Justification is for those who trust in Him (1 Timothy 2:5, Romans 3:24, Romans 5:1, Ephesians 1:13)
This justification is by faith alone, grace alone and NO works
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9
Salvation is a gift to those who:
- Admit they are sinners, repent and turn to Christ
- Believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins and God raised him from the dead
- Confess that Jesus is Lord
Our goal is to create assets from our clients’ innovations through patent, trademark and copyright law. We take great pride in providing quality trademark legal services and exceptional customer service every single day.
The attorneys at Miller & Cole work as a team to exceed each of our clients’ expectations. We have 30+ years of high-level experience helping businesses protecting the time, money and resources spent developing ideas and inventions.